GRADUATE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY: Human Resource Management Intern Needed
Human Resource Intern
Deloitte Uganda Uganda
You have 3 days left to apply for this job
Deloitte East Africa currently has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic person to join our Human Resources team as an Intern. You will provide support to the different service lines by ensuring efficient and effective data collection for preparation of reports and also provide assistance in the execution of specific tasks in order to ensure continued financial viability and integrity of the firm.
- Records Management: Open files for new staff and ensure all relevant documents are filed, ensure HR database is updated, input new staff information as per the ISO guidelines, ensure Personal files are updated.
- Recruitment: Coordinate recruitment logistics – group assessments, case studies, manager interviews and partner interviews, create an up to date recruitment tracker, schedule interviews, invite candidates for interviews, book meeting rooms, compile feedback reports, draft contracts as necessary and submit documents for background checks.
- Induction & Onboarding: Ensure all placement processes are implemented for all new staff, organize and coordinate induction sessions, maintain and update confirmation status and prepare confirmation letters.
- Monthly compliance reports: Assist in the preparation of monthly HR reports i.e. Staff list, recruitment reports, exit reports, employee relations, leave Report, SAP, mobility and any other reports that might be requested for, from time to time.
- Prepare correspondence letters: Visa letters, bank letters, recommendation letters, resignation Acknowledgments.
- Staff welfare: Prepare wellness activities, identify facilitators/ coordinators for the wellness activities, organize for breakfast for the sessions and take attendance.
- Immigration: Submitting all immigration documents (for work permit, work permit renewal, dependant pass applications and security bond refunds), following up with the Immigration office to ensure work permits are issued on time, updating and tracking the immigration report.
- Exit processes: Ensure the right criteria is followed during staff exit from the firm, issue relevant letters and supporting documents, organize for exit interviews and update the relevant reports.
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: none
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)